Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management is inspired by the MBA (Master in Business Administration) model and takes practical, applied approaches to learning. It is for those who seek high-level executive roles in organizations. It focuses on topics needed for those who want to understand how organizations are planning their activities at a strategic level and how they are implementing those plans in a way that contributes to the smooth running of organizations and maximizing their competitive advantage.
Start date: We enroll 365 days a year at any time.
Who is it for?
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management is for those entering a strategic level of management, with a key emphasis on developing an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager, which will enable them to move on to higher-level general management or specialized business programs at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
What do we do?
All our students are given access via their own personal login and password to our online campus. Once logged in, you can access the materials, lessons, resources, and assignments of your course in your own time. Assignments are uploaded via your account, and the process is intuitive and simple. Our Campus Online includes:
- Access to all the materials of your course 24/7/365 that includes: All lessons, assignments, and resources. that are available from the moment you enroll.
- Access to your course immediately after you enroll-start studying straight away!
- Integrated messaging and chat systems, so you can contact your tutor Anytime! Anywhere!
- Online assignment uploads to save time and feedback on return marks.
- Links to available additional resources and course information
- Self-led learning in all courses-study your own time and work at your own pace through your assignments
- Our secure servers keep a safe e-portfolio of your work under a lock and key systems.
- Progress bar to show the work you’ve done and how many tasks you still have to complete during your course.
- Detailed assistance center with step–by–step instructions on how to get the most out of your course and upload assignments and contact your tutor.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Leadership and People Management||20 credits|
|Business Research Project||20 credits|
|Operations Management||20 credits|
|Financial Decision Making||20 credits|
|Sustainable Business Practices||20 credits|
|Strategic Human Resource Management||20 credits|
The learner will:
- Understand theories of leadership and people management.
- Assess ways of improving motivation and performance through the application of relevant leadership skills.
- Provide evidence of understanding of the basic notions of human behavior in an organizational setting.
- Understand the development and effectiveness of teams.
The learner can:
- Explore the skills and attributes needed for leadership
- Analyze the differences between leadership and management.
- Compare leadership styles for different situations.
- Explain ways to motivate staff to achieve objectives.
- Assess the link between motivational theory and reward.
- Assess the effectiveness of reward systems in different contexts.
- Evaluate the methods leaders use to monitor employee engagement and performance.
- Analyze the factors involved in planning the monitoring and assessment of work performance
- Plan and deliver the assessment of the development needs of individuals
- Evaluate the success of the assessment process.
- Assess the benefits of team-working for an organization
- Demonstrate working in a team as a leader and member towards specific goals, dealing with any conflict or difficult situations
- Review the effectiveness of the team in achieving the goals
The Centre assesses all units within this qualification internally. Qualifications are referenced criterion, based on achieving all of the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to show that they have met all of the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all of the evaluation criteria. The Assessor makes a judgment that the learners have met the assessment criteria successfully. The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the overall achievement of the judgment of the learners has been achieved.
Evidence: This qualification is assessed by Two parts of examinations
Part One- Once each module is completed you will be provided with the details for each written assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
Part Two- Learners will be required to complete 45 multiple choice questions within 90 minutes. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification curriculum and reach a 66 percent pass mark (30/45). Learners will receive a distinction if they reach a pass mark of 80 percent (36/45).
Upon successful completion of a Level 6 Diploma in Business Management, learners may pursue a Level 7 Diploma in the relevant academic discipline, a Postgraduate Program in UK Universities, Employment in Business or related sectors, and a Relevant Postgraduate Professional Program. We also offer a Level 7 Diploma in Business Management Qualification
£999 including VAT
- Exams/ Assessments are included in the price.
- Unlimited tutor support is included in the price.
Course Format: Online/Classroom
Course Duration: 6 to 12 months.