Level 5 diploma in education and training allows the candidates to apply for QUALIFIED TEACHER. This qualification is a nationally recognized teaching qualification.This qualification opens the doors within further education colleges and enables candidates to apply for teaching positions with confidence that they are already qualified, teachers.
Level 5 diploma in education and training:
This qualification gives knowledge, understanding of teaching, and training experience for those people who aspire to or hold teaching or training responsibilities in their chosen subjects within public and private sector, voluntary or community organizations. This qualification also provides candidates an opportunity to expertise to research the theories and current practices of education and training in the lifelong learning sector.
- Planning, delivering, and evaluating inclusive teaching and learning
- Assessing learning in education and training
- Understanding the principal theories and models in education and training
- Understanding professionalism and the influence of professional values in education and training.
You will be required to submit the evidence of
- Written statement, all the necessary guidance will be provided to you during the course.
- Oral statements /answers or professional discussions (only for learners with special needs).
Reasons to join us:
- Trainers with QTLS status (qualified teacher status: learning and skills)
- Trainers with DTLLS, CELTA, PGCE, ASSESSOR (A1), INTERNAL VERIFIER (V1), and professional qualifications.
- Outstanding learner support services
- Excellent learning and development facilities in the center and online and distance learning.
- Exceptional teaching and training staff with over 70 years (combined) of teaching and training experience in the lifelong learning sector.
- Simply the best training provider in the country.
- Exceptional approaches to deliver the simplest and easiest training methods.