This level 4 course dives into the in-depth knowledge of business and management, providing the equivalent of the first year of a degree.
It was designed to ensure that every learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with detailed business and management knowledge and equipped with the skills to quickly adapt to change.
- Qualification content focuses on:
- Comprehension of the global business environment and organizations
- Business functions including managing people
- The quantitative business methods
- Managing Business communication
- Management finance
- Research and the writing of academia.
Enrolling in Level 4 business management provides the opportunity to achieve a nationally-recognized Level 4 Diploma Qualification;
Start date: We enroll 365 days a year at any time.
Who is it for?
You will be employed in a role with administrative management responsibilities to attain this qualification. You will demonstrate management responsibilities through a range of activities such as managing resources, negotiating, agreeing on budgets and promoting innovation and change, resolving administrative issues with the authority to present a solution without consulting others, analyzing, evaluating, and reflecting all aspects of your work and providing examples of significant changes.
It is ideally suited for:
- Students looking to develop their skills in business management
- Apprentices looking to go to university and learn more
- Those who aspire to work or continue their business management career
What do we do?
All our students are given access via their own personal login and password to our online campus. Once logged in, you can access the materials, lessons, resources, and assignments of your course in your own time. Assignments are uploaded via your account, and the process is intuitive and simple. Our Campus Online includes:
- Access to all the materials of your course 24/7/365 that includes: All lessons, assignments, and resources. that are available from the moment you enroll.
- Access to your course immediately after you enroll-start studying straight away!
- Integrated messaging and chat systems, so you can contact your tutor Anytime! Anywhere!
- Online assignment uploads to save time and feedback on return marks.
- Links to available additional resources and course information
- Self-led learning in all courses-study your own time and work at your own pace through your assignments
- Our secure servers keep a safe e-portfolio of your work under lock and key systems.
- Progress bar to show the work you’ve done and how many tasks you still have to complete during your course.
- Detailed assistance center with step–by–step instructions on how to get the most out of your course and upload assignments and contact your tutor.
The Level 4 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Research and Academic Writing||20 credits|
|Business Environment||20 credits|
|Introduction to Business Communication||20 credits|
|Introduction to Quantitative Methods||20 credits|
|Introduction to Business Functions||20 credits|
|Introduction to Finance||20 credits|
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyze information from a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to show that they have met all of the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all of the evaluation criteria. The Assessor makes a judgment that the learners have met the assessment criteria successfully.
Evidence: This qualification is assessed by Two parts of examinations
Part One- Once each module is completed you will be provided with the details for each written assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
Part Two- Learners will be required to complete 30 multiple choice questions within 60 minutes. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification curriculum and reach a 60 percent pass mark (18/30). Learners will receive a distinction if they reach a pass mark of 80 percent (24/30).
Once the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management has been successfully completed, qualifying learners will be eligible to enter a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree in Year 2 or pursue a Level 5 Business Management Diploma.
£999 including VAT
- Exams/ Assessments are included in the price.
- Unlimited tutor support is included in the price.
Course Format: Online/Classroom.
Course Duration: 6 to 12 months.