Who is it for?
The Level 4 Course in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) is suitable for those wishing to acquire a career as an internal verifier, internal quality assessor, or moderator.
This program will be perfect for you if you want to work with Quality Assurance in a wide range of settings, oversee the quality of training, or be accountable for ensuring that employees work in accordance with your workplace’s procedures and best practices.
What do we do?
All our students are given access via their own personal login and password to our online campus. Once logged in, you can access the materials, lessons, resources, and assignments of your course in your own time. Assignments are uploaded via your account, and the process is intuitive and simple. Our Campus Online includes:
- Access to all the materials of your course 24/7/365 that includes: All lessons, assignments, and resources. that are available from the moment you enroll.
- Access to your course immediately after you enroll-start studying straight away!
- Integrated messaging and chat systems, so you can contact your tutor Anytime! Anywhere!
- Online assignment uploads to save time and feedback on return marks.
- Links to available additional resources and course information
- Self-led learning in all courses-study your own time and work at your own pace through your assignments
- Our secure servers keep a safe e-portfolio of your work under a lock and key system.
- Progress bar to show the work you’ve done and how many tasks you still have to complete during your course.
- Detailed assistance center with step-by-step instructions on how to get the most out of your course and upload assignments and contact your tutor.
The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course consists of the following 2 mandatory units and 17 credits and 115 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification:
|1. Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment.||6|
|2. Internally Assurance the Quality of Assessment.||6|
|3. Plan, Allocate and Monitor work in Own Area of Responsibility||5|
The Learner will:
- Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance.
- Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand the techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally.
- Understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
The Learner will:
- Be able to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Be able to internally evaluate the quality of assessment
- Be able to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Be able to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Be able to maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment.
The learner will:
- Be able to produce a work plan for own area of responsibility
- Be able to allocate and agree on responsibilities with team members
- Be able to monitor the progress and quality of work in your own area of responsibility and provide feedback.
- Be able to review and amend plans of work for your own area of responsibility and communicate changes.
This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence, which will cover all assessment criteria contained within the units stipulated in the rules of combination for each qualification. These portfolios will be internally assessed and quality assured by the Skills Development Centre.
There is no requirement for each unit to be assessed separately. We will adopt a comprehensive approach and, where possible, use one activity as evidence for learning outcomes and assessment criteria for both units. For example, a professional discussion for the unit Internally assures the quality of assessment might also provide some evidence for the unit Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment.
After you have been awarded The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice(RQF), you can practice as an IQA with opportunities to obtain further qualifications to lead IQA and become an EQA.
You could move on to the following:
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership (RQF)
£399 including VAT
- Exams/ Assessments are included in the price.
- Unlimited tutor support is included in the price.
Course Format: Online/Classroom
Course Duration: Approximately 6 to 8 weeks