Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice: You will be studying with one of the largest and most innovative educational and learning opportunities providers. In this field, we have supported and provided open distance learning and created highly-respected materials for use throughout this fast-changing industry.
Who is it for?
The Level 4 Course in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) is suitable for those wishing to acquire a career as an internal verifier, internal quality assessor, or moderator.
This program will be perfect for you if you want to work with Quality Assurance in a wide range of settings, oversee the quality of training, or be accountable for ensuring that employees work in accordance with your workplace’s procedures and best practices.
What do we do?
All our students are given access via their own personal login and password to our online campus. Once logged in, you can access the materials, lessons, resources, and assignments of your course in your own time. Assignments are uploaded via your account, and the process is intuitive and simple. Our Campus Online includes:
Access to all the materials of your course 24/7/365 that includes: All lessons, assignments, and resources. that are available from the moment you enroll.
Access to your course immediately after you enroll-start studying straight away!
Integrated messaging and chat systems, so you can contact your tutor Anytime! Anywhere!
Online assignment uploads to save time and feedback on return marks.
Links to available additional resources and course information
Self-led learning in all courses-study your own time and work at your own pace through your assignments
Our secure servers keep a safe e-portfolio of your work under lock and key systems.
Progress bar to show the work you’ve done and how many tasks you still have to complete during your course.
Detailed assistance center with step–by–step instructions on how to get the most out of your course and upload assignments and contact your tutor.
The Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course consists of following 2 mandatory units and 12 credits and 90 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification
This Level 4 Award course in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) is a nationally recognized IQA certification enabling you to work as an IQA or Internal Verifier and learn how to implement the internal quality assurance framework effectively.
This course will help you gain the practical knowledge and skills you need to become an internal quality professional assurer.
With this Level 4 Award in the qualification of Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF), you can secure your professional position whether you want to work in an internal quality assurance company or become an internal quality assurer of training centers.
On successful completion of this course, the learner will achieve a UK recognized, fully accredited Qualification/Certificate will be Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment and Processes and Practice (RQF).
Start date: We enroll 365 days a year at any time.
|Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment.||6|
|Internally Assurance the Quality of Assessment.||6|
- Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance.
- Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally.
- Understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
The Learner will:
- Be able to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Be able to internally evaluate the quality of assessment
- Be able to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Be able to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Be able to maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment.
The learner can:
- Explain the functions of internal quality assurance in learning and development.
- Explain the key concepts and principles of the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Explain the roles of practitioners involved in the internal and external quality assurance process
- Explain the regulations and requirements for internal quality assurance in own area of practice.
- Summarise the preparations that need to be made for internal quality assurance activities, including: a) Information collection b) Communications c) Administrative arrangements d) Resources.
- Evaluate different techniques for sampling evidence of assessment, including use of technology.
- Summarise the types of feedback, support and advice that assessors may need to maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Evaluate the requirements for information management, data protection and confidentiality in relation to internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Evaluate different ways in which technology can contribute to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Explain the value of reflective practice and continuing professional development in relation to internal quality assurance of assessment
- Evaluate requirements for equality and diversity, and, where appropriate, bilingualism, in relation to the internal quality assurance of assessment
This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence, which will cover all assessment criteria contained within the units stipulated in the rules of combination for each qualification. This portfolio will be internally assessed and quality assured by Skills Development Centre.
There is no requirement for each unit to be assessed separately. We will adopt a comprehensive approach and, where possible, use one activity as evidence for learning outcomes and assessment criteria for both units. For example, a professional discussion for the unit Internally assures the quality of assessment might also provide some evidence for the unit Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment.
After you have been awarded the Level 4 Award in the qualification of Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF), you can practice as an IQA with the possibility to obtain further qualifications to lead IQA and become an EQA
You could move on to the following:
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership (RQF)
£299 including VAT
- Exams/ Assessments are included in the price.
- Unlimited tutor support is included in the price.
Course Format: Online/Classroom
Course Duration: Approximately 6 weeks