Level 3 In Deliveries Of Physical Intervention
This qualification has been designed for those intending to offer physical intervention skills training.
Physical intervention skills are now part of the door supervisor license-linked qualification. This qualification is suitable for staff who may have to deal with vulnerable young people or vulnerable adults or whose staff perform low-risk security or door supervision roles.
The candidates will learn physical intervention skills for the private security industry and delivering physical intervention training. The learners will gain an appreciation of physical intervention and the legal and professional implications of their use.
The candidates will also learn how to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used and will be able to use non-aggressive physical skills to protect their selves and others from assault. The participants of this training program would be able to understand non-pain-related standing holding.
The Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training within the Private Industry is for learners who want to figure within the private security industry as a deliverer of physical intervention skills.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop knowledge related to physical intervention, specifically the legal and professional implications of their use.
- develop an understanding of how to reduce the risk of harm, when physical intervention skills are used.
- understand good practices to follow after physical interventions.
- learn about the use of non-aggressive physical skills to protect themselves and others from assault.
- be able to use non-pain compliant standing holding and escorting techniques, including non-restrictive and restrictive skills.
- achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification.
- achieve a licence to practise.
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Reasons to join us:
- Trainers with QTLS status (qualified teacher status: learning and skills)
- Trainers with DTLLS, CELTA, PGCE, ASSESSOR (A1), INTERNAL VERIFIER (V1), and professional qualifications.
- Outstanding learner support services
- Excellent learning and development facilities in center and online and distance learning.
- Exceptional teaching and training staff with over 70 years (combined) teaching and training experience in the lifelong learning sector.
- Simply the best training provider in the country.
- Exceptional approaches to deliver simplest and easiest training methods.
-Level 3 in deliveries in conflict management training