The level 3 award in understanding the principles and practices of assessment is a knowledge-related qualification and for those who want to get an understanding of the principles and practices of assessment.
Level 3 Award Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment qualification has been designed for:
- for individuals who want to know about assessment practice as part of their job role in any organization
- for learners, who are not in the assessors role, or who have started their journey to become a qualified assessor
- for people, those are part of quality assurance in all occupational sectors or fields
- for trainers and tutors, those who already have at least a level 3 award in education and training or learning and development or who have completed same some training qualifications and want to be an assessor or part of the assessment team.
- The learners are required to understand a planned approach to reading and research relating to principles theories and practices.
- the reflection on your own practice grounded upon reading by providing evidence of a reflective approach
- by considering how professional values impact working in your area of expertise.
On the successful completion of this qualification, you would be able to understand
- Principles of assessment
- Different types of assessment
- Requirements of assessment
- Planning of assessment, assessment methods, and assessment decisions
- Good practice and legal requirements to carry out in relation to assessment
- How to manage information relating to the assessment of occupational competence.
You will be required to submit the evidence of
- Written statement, all the necessary guidance will be provided to you during the course.
- Oral statements /answers or professional discussions (only for learners with special needs)
Reasons to join us:
- Trainers with QTLS status (qualified teacher status: learning and skills)
- Trainers with DTLLS, CELTA, PGCE, ASSESSOR (A1), INTERNAL VERIFIER (V1), and professional qualifications.
- Outstanding learner support services
- Excellent learning and development facilities in the center and online and distance learning.
- Exceptional teaching and training staff with over 70 years (combined) of teaching and training experience in the lifelong learning sector.
- Simply the best training provider in the country.
- Exceptional approaches to deliver the simplest and easiest training methods.