The level 3 award in understanding the principles and practices of assessment is a knowledge-related qualification and for those who want to get an understanding of principles and practices of assessment. This qualification has been designed for:
-for individuals who want to know about assessment practice as part of their job role in any organization
– for learners, who are not in assessors role, or who have started their journey to become a qualified assessor
-for people, those are part of quality assurance in all occupational sectors or fields
-for trainers and tutors, those already have at least level 3 award in education and training or learning and development or who have completed same some training qualifications and want to be an assessor or part of the assessment team.
-The learners are required to understand a planned approach to reading and research relating to principles theories and practices.
-the reflection on your own practice grounded upon reading by providing evidence of a reflective approach
-by considering how professional values impact working in your area of expertise.
On the successful completion of this qualification, you would be able to understand
– Principles of assessment
– Different types of assessment
– Requirements of assessment
– Planning of assessment, assessment methods, and assessment decisions
– Good practice and legal requirements to carry out in relation to assessment
– How to manage information relating to the assessment of occupational competence.
You will be required to submit the evidence of
– Written statement, all the necessary guidance will be provided to you during the course.
-Oral statements /answers or professional discussions (only for the learners with special needs)
Reasons to join us:
-Trainers with QTLS status (qualified teacher status: learning and skills)
-Trainers with DTLLS, CELTA, PGCE, ASSESSOR (A1), INTERNAL VERIFIER (V1), and professional qualifications.
-Outstanding learner support services
-Excellent learning and development facilities in the center and online and distance learning.
-Exceptional teaching and training staff with over 70 years (combined) teaching and training experience in the lifelong learning sector.
-Simply the best training provider in the country.
-Exceptional approaches to deliver simplest and easiest training methods.