Level 3 Award | Assessing Competence In The Work Environment (RQF)
The level 3 award in assessing competence in the work environment is designed for those learners and professionals who want to assess the demonstration of competence in the work environment.
The candidates can choose different assessment methods to check their competence in the work environment.
The most commonly used assessment methods to achieve this qualification are oral questioning, discussions, observations, examining work, learners statements, Recognition of prior learning (RPL), and use of others(witness statements). This qualification has been designed for
– For individuals who want to know about assessment practice as part of their role in any organization
– For individuals, who are not in an assessor’s role, or who have started.
You will be required to submit the evidence of
Written statements, all the necessary guidance will be provided during the course.
Oral statements/answers or professional discussions (only for the learners with special needs)
Reasons to join us?
– Trainers with QTLS status (qualified teacher status; learning and skills)
– Trainers with DTLLS, CELTA, PGCE, Assessor (A1), INTERNAL VERIFIER (V1), and highly qualified professional qualifications
– Outstanding learner support services
– Excellent learning and development facilities in the center, online, and through distance learning.
– Exceptional teaching and training staff with over 70 years (combined) in the lifelong learning sector.
– Simply the best training provider in the country.
– Exceptional approaches to deliver simplest and easiest training.