Level 3 award Assessing vocationally related Achievement (RQF)
The level 3 award in assessing vocationally related achievement (RQF) is for the learners or professionals who want to assess knowledge and skills in vocationally related fields by using different assessment methods.
These assessment methods could be skill tests, oral and written questions, assignments, projects, case studies, RPL, or assessments in a simulated environment.
This assessment may take in place depending on the situation or requirement i.e workshops, classrooms, or another learning environment. This qualification is designed
– For individuals who want to know about assessment practice as part of their role in any organization
– For learners who are not in an assessor’s role, or who have just started their journey to become a qualified assessor
– For learners and professionals who are part of the quality assurance team in all occupational sectors/fields
– For trainers and tutors, those already have at least Level 3 in education and training or learning and development or who have completed some training qualifications and want to assess their learners.
– The leaner’s are required to understand a planned approach to reading and research relating to principles theories and practices of assessment.
-The reflection on your own practice grounded upon reading by providing evidence of a reflective approach.
– By considering how professional values impact on working in your area.
What will you achieve?
On the successful completion of your course, you would be able to understand
– Different types of assessment including principles of assessment and requirements of assessment
– Planning of the assessment
– Assessment methods and assessment decisions
– Good practice and legal requirements in relation to carrying out an assessment.
– How to manage information relating to the assessment of occupational competence
– Involvement of learners and others in assessment and making assessment decisions.
– Quality assurance, and how to manage information relating to assessment and occupational competence.
– Preparation and how to carry out an assessment of vocational skills, knowledge, and understanding.
You will be required to submit the evidence of
Written statements, all the necessary guidance will be provided during the course.
Oral statements/answers or professional discussions (only for the learners with special needs)
Reasons to join us?
– Trainers with QTLS status (qualified teacher status; learning and skills)
– Trainers with DTLLS, CELTA, PGCE, Assessor (A1), INTERNAL VERIFIER (V1), and highly qualified professional qualifications
– Outstanding learner support services
– Excellent learning and development facilities in the center, online, and through distance learning.
– Exceptional teaching and training staff with over 70 years (combined) in the lifelong learning sector.
– Simply the best training provider in the country.
– Exceptional approaches to deliver simplest and easiest training.